Monday, September 18, 2006,8:06 AM
How Important Literature in My Life?
According to Oxxford Dictionary, Literature is writtings valued as works of art.
So, it’s mean that literature is one of media for people to express their feeling. As we know that literature include some kinds of arts such as poetry, prose, drama, novel, autobiography, mythos, legend, fable and any others that we can say as literature or works of art.

For example : Some people say that by writing a poetry she or he can express her or his feeling. Not only if she or he feel happy but also if sad too. So, from their poetry we can know their own feeling, sad or happy.

And the other say that by writing a novel they can explore their talent in writing, and make a story. Not only the novel story about love or daily life, but also the imaginative novel such as Harry Potter by JK Rowling that make all people who read the novel excite especially for teenager by read that novel we as reader can also imagine the strory, what happen there? And imagine the character of the story.

And than another example is read the autobiography, by read the autobiography of famous people we can know their story life and by read it can make us inspirated.

So, I think Literature is very important in my life, because by the example that I was mention above. By read the poetry I can know the people feeling, by read the novel I’m not only just read it but also I can imagine the story. And than the other kinds of literature is autobiography, it can make me inspirate with the story of famous people’s biography that I read and I hope I will be like them.


Diah Alfa Saadah (A1 D2 04 043)

Thank You Mom...

Regards,


Diah
 
posted by yaya
Permalink ¤


0 Comments: