Thursday, October 05, 2006,11:19 AM
Old EnGliSh LiTeRaTuRe


Describe About Old English literatute based my oppinon......!!!!I don't know!!!Confuse!!! to answer this Question,makes me headache!!!I choose to sleep.sleep better than answer that question.Oh my God!where I'm.Where is my home.I walking to find my house,suddenly I met two men,he is PLATO and ARISTOTELES.Aristoteles is plato's student.i asked them about old English literature.They called ANGLO_SAXON.They read one of the Old English poem.it was BEOWULF.when i asked "who is the writer?".they said THE WRITER UNKNOWN.I read that poem.oh my god"it's too long.The story about 3.000 lines.i dont understand!They laugh.of course its combine from LATIN and GERMANY.oh mY GOd .... i just dream!!! actually i will continue my dream,but the clock show 9pm. i must go home now.

SRI SUMARTINA1D205009
 
posted by yaya
Permalink ยค


1 Comments:


  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger yaya

    Sri, your comment is really original! I love it