Tuesday, September 19, 2006,10:02 PM
Ririn's Assignment
How Important Literature in Your life?

Its so important for me. Because I am a person who can not spent my day with out reading. esspesially, reading novels. From its I could learn about other country's culture (I like to read some novels that written by foreign writters), and then I compare it with my life. some novels that I usualy read are teenlit, Chicklit, etc. Because it's story is describe our daily life. It's to close with me. I think Novels are the part of my life. From read it my immagination could fly, free, and I found that The world is mine. No body could bother me in that my world fantasy. And sometimes I need that sensation to relax my soul. When I feel sad and I think no body could understand me, reading some novels could make me forget my sadness. I also always write diary, poetry, short stories, to express my feeling that I can't share with other people even my mom and my bestfriends. for me literature is my bestfriend. A part of my life.

I think that's all. Thank you so much mom, for your help, and attention, your suport for me and to all my friends. You are my beloved beautiful lecture. LOVE YOU, (RIRIN SYAHRIANI, AID204041
 
posted by yaya
Permalink ยค


0 Comments: