Thursday, November 16, 2006,7:38 PM
literature for me is very important
literature for me is very important
by halena wulan karlina
September 19, 2006

Actually I don't know what is literature exactly, but I ever read on dictionary before, literature in indonesian language means "kesusastraan".I also have asked to some people about what should we learn in literature subject. and they answered that in literature we will learn about literature branch of subject such as poetry, prose, drama, etc. So, after I know what we should learn in literature that makes me so interested for learning literature. Why? because, I like writing so it has relation with literature. I really want to make drama script and also poems. for me, that is the importance of literature.
 
posted by yaya
Permalink ยค


0 Comments: